Loctite Extreme All Purpose Glue is an elastic all-purpose gel with extreme hold for gluing and repairing almost any material. The gel is shock-proof, water and temperature resistant, flexible and has strong adhesive power. Its non-drip gel formula allows clean and safe application even on vertical surfaces. The transparent and solvent-free Extreme Glue gel can be used both indoors and outdoors. Make household repairs as easy as possible – with Loctite Extreme glue. This gel glue – based on a flexible technology – allows the adhesive to be placed on leather and can be used on a range of materials including wood, metal, steel, stone, ceramics, glass, textiles, plastics*, polystyrene foam. The high-quality bonding glue promises fast results with a high-initial strength and the final bonding strength complete after 24 hours.
How to use:
1. Surfaces should be clean and free from dust, grease, dirt and loose materials.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue to one surface.
3. Press parts together and set them simply with tape or a clamp, if required.
4. Let it rest. Final bonding strength after 24 hours.
- Powerful and flexible all purpose adhesive
- Shock resistant
- Suitable for use on wood, ceramic, stone, glass, foam, rubber, metal, plastic and more
- Non-drip formula
- Dries clear
- 20g tube